Sunday, May 3, 2015

'Tis the Season Inspiration Challenge, #41!

 I get my cards done on time, but I can't get my posts up on time... it's always something...

Anyway... here it is... my take on the photo inspiration.  I picked up on the color of the little gingerbread cookies with my base in Soft Suede.  I picked up on the shape of the cookies with my star embossed layer (and what is almost impossible to tell in any picture that I took, I "frosted" each star with dazzling diamonds.  It is precious!) I picked up on the snowflakes with... duh... snowflakes.  I did emboss them in silver.

I hope you like it and that you decide to play along with us.  Check out the designs the rest of team came up with on 'Tis the Season. And you can even participate in the call for designers for the team!  Read all the details by clicking on the link for the blog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: