Monday, August 24, 2015

'Tis the Season Challenge #49, a Sketch Challenge

 This is my take on the new challenge on 'Tis the Season.

I was looking at my stamps for something big to fill up that square.  I used this big poinsettia.  I went with that theme for the embossing folder, too.  I added a Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon.

On the flower itself, I inked it in black and then stamped it off once.  Then I used my blender pen to color that flower in.  I also used some gold metallic ink to create the berries and to add a bit of gold on the flowers.
I added my sentiment on before I colored in the flower, embossing it in gold to match the paper and the berries.

Inside, a lovely message to the receiver of this card

Why don't you try?  The sketch is below.  Once you've created your masterpiece, you can add it to the page at 'Tis the Season and show us what you came up with.

No comments: